Monday, April 11, 2016

ILP Participation

I did a tutorial on Lynda.com

1) Activity Log

  • Introduction
  • Overview of Prezi
  • Getting Started
  • Working with Basic Content
  • Arranging and Zooming
  • Working with Multimedia elements
  • Presenting Your Prezi
  • Sharing and Publishing your Prezi
  • Conclusion
2) Learning Experience

Prior to taking this tutorial I had never used Prezi before and this really helped me. Prezi is a great tool to use in the classroom because the format is aesthetically pleasing and easy for the audience to follow. The non linear format is especially interesting since most people are used to a traditional PowerPoint presentations. I found the tutorial extremely useful because I was having issues inserting an image since I wasn't used to the layout.

3) Evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment