Monday, January 11, 2016

Blog #0

My prior experience with technology is slightly above average. I took an Information Technology class and got  certified in Microsoft Word and Excel but other than that I have the basic knowledge of how to use common computer programs as well as the internet. I use my laptop and phone on a regular basis. I usually use PowerPoint or Publisher for class presentations.

In this class I hope to learn more about different ways to present information in a creative and engaging fashion. I also want to become more familiar with creating blogs and designing information. Additionally, I want to learn how to look up data more efficiently.

I found out that I am well-balanced when it comes to being a reflective versus an active learner. I'm more of an intuitive learner. Also, I'm neither a visual nor verbal learner. Lastly, I am in between a sequential learner and a global learner.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent post, Chantel! It definitely sounds like you have an above average technology competency. We will be working on some creative projects, so I'm glad you are eager to learn more in that area.

    ReplyDelete